*Disclosure: My personal affiliate links are used.
It’s here! Today I am officially a published author! Several other blogging friends and I decided to put our various niches together to create The Ultimate Holiday Guide: Creating Christmas Memories One Idea at a Timeebook!
Introducing the co-authors of The Ultimate Holiday Guide:
Katie from Clarks Condensed
Cassie from Southeast by Midwest
Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Brenna from Life After Laundry
Julie from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
Mariely from Sensational Creations
I encourage you to check out their blogs or follow them on various social media. I’ve been in a small Facebook group with these ladies since this summer, and they are quite the bunch of women! Some of them are excellent chefs and bakers. One is a make-up extraordinaire and fashionista. Several make awesome crafts. And most of them are way bigger and better bloggers than I am, so I am honored and so excited to have co-authored this Christmas ebook with them!
The Ultimate Christmas Guide: Creating Christmas Memories One Idea at a Time.
In this ebook, you will find delicious recipes, fun and easy crafts, memorable gift ideas, inspiring new traditions, and even Holiday fashion tips! After reading this book, your mind will be filled with festive creativity and your heart will be uplifted.
Some of the things you’ll find in The Ultimate Christmas Guide are:
- Christmas stockings from a sweater (from me!)
- Reusing Christmas cards (from me!)
- White clay ornament (from Brenna)
- Mint Chocolate Christmas Bark (from Heather)
- Candy Cane White Hot Chocolate (from Heather)
- White chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies (from Heather)
- Peppermint chocolate donuts (from Katie)
- Yams and apple casserole (from Julie)
- 25 Days of Christmas Ideas (from me)
- Christmas Books Advent Calendar (from Katie)
- Santa is Real (from me)
- DIY Simple Earrings (from Mariely)
- Homemade Crayons (from Heather)
- One Year of Dates (from me)
- Brown Sugar and Fig Sugar Scrub (from Heather)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Bread in a Jar (from Julie)
- Make-up Gift Guide for Beginners/Advanced users (from Cassie)
- Classy and Casual Christmas Outfits (from Cassie)
- And much more!
The great news is the ebook is only $3.99. For less than the cost of lunch, you can prepare for the upcoming Holidays with new recipes, crafts, gifts, traditions, and a renewed sense of the Christmas spirit. Buy it now on Amazon and start reading on your kindle instantly! We’d also love a review once you’ve finished reading it.