I have been a stay at home mom now for five years, and a wife for about six and a half years so I have been “keeping home” or homemaking for quite a while. And learning how to keep a home clean, manage the finances, stay on top of laundry, come up with something for dinner (my absolute least favorite part!) and raise three wonderful children and still be an awesome wife and individual has been a juggling act many times.
And it’s why on What’s up Fagans? I have two whole sections of my site devoted to sharing homemaking and frugal living tips! I want to help other people live a little better, so I share my tips and tricks I pick up along the way. I certainly don’t have it all figured out though. I still stink at making awesome meals for my family because I just hate cooking and meal planning. And we’re only just now finally trying to stick to a real budget.
So, despite my awesomeness, I still sometimes seek help myself in the homemaking arena. And I figure some of you probably are too. That’s why I’m sharing this awesome (very frugal, of course) deal with you. It’s called the Ultimate Homemkaing Bundle.
To help you nurture beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker, I suggest using the help, inspiration, tips, encouragement, and resources found in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
It is a complete library of carefully selected eBooks, eCourses, audios, online conferences, and printable packs designed to help you turn your house into a home without all the overwhelm.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The first step in putting together this collection was to find the critical homemaking skills that you need to transform your house into a home.
Here they are:
- Cleaning: create a healthy, toxin-free home
- DIY/Homemade: fun and frugal ways to express your personal style
- Devotionals and Faith: take a break from the daily grind to renew yourself
- Finances: build a budget that works
- Cooking & Meal Planning: serve easier, tastier meals in less time
- Holidays & Special Events: brighten up old family traditions and create new
- Homeschooling: homeschool with grace and ease
- Marriage: heat up your marriage
- Motherhood: find peace, balance & joy in mothering
- Organizing: conquer the clutter and simplify your life
- Pregnancy & Babies: enjoy a healthy pregnancy and prepare to nurture your baby
- Health & Wellness: soothe aches & pains with natural remedies
- Working from Home: hone your talents, live your passions and earn money to help your family
It’s a complete library of 99 eBooks and eCourses to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships. See all the books included here.
Are there too many books in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
I do not think you can ever have too much knowledge on topics that affect your daily life. And some of these will become great resources to refer back to again and again. Others you may not need right now, but will become valuable as you suddenly finding yourself facing a new stage of life or just in another rut of mundane monotony that sometimes happens with homemaking.
Is the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle worth it?
I really think so! I love ebooks and I love non-fiction, self-help type books! I really believe this is a fantastic deal of so much information at a killer price.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is pretty much the single best homemaking resource anywhere.
The people who put together the bundle dug through hundreds of websites and connected with dozens of authors and teachers to gather the best, most comprehensive homemaking tools, and worked with them to offer it at an affordable price for just about anyone.
This collection is a fraction of the price of what someone would pay for each resource individually! And it’s only available at this bundled price for a limited time (and then you’ll be stuck having to buy individual ebooks and resources on your own at non-discounted prices, or certainly not this discounted).
Now until midnight Monday, April 27, 2015, you can buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle which is a complete library of:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
It is 99 carefully selected resources designed to help you nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships for ONLY $29.97! (A total value of $984.74.)
That breaks down to 30 cents per book. Really!
Your 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason, you decide that the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is not for you, then please send an email to customerservice@Ultimate-Bundles.com and they will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked. So, you really can’t lose!
Don’t Forget the Bonuses…
- Choose 1 FREE Online Class from Craftsy (Select from 24 of Their Most Popular Classes – Up to $60 Value)
- 1 FREE Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- FREE $15 Credit to Hope Ink PLUS 2 FREE 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- FREE 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- Choose 1 FREE Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- FREE $80 Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- FREE 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a FREE Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
I think Laura Ingalls Wilder said it best…
“Just as a little thread of gold, running through a fabric, brightens the whole garment, so women’s work at home, while only the doing of little things, is just like the golden gleam of sunlight that runs through and brightens the whole fabric of civilization.”
The proven, simple, and effective skills you need to transform your house into a home are all waiting for you in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
This is your chance to get all the love, support, guidance and inspiration you need to nurture the beauty and productivity in your home and family relationships with proven, simple, and effective tools that really give you a boost as a homemaker. And that is definitely something I want you to have! I want it for myself too!
But time is running out! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle will only be available from 8:00 a.m. EST on Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, April 27.
Best wishes and happy homemaking!
I hope you’ll enjoy this bundle! I am looking forward to digging into these resources myself. If you do make a purchase I will receive a commission off the sale so I thank you for using the links above!
What are you most looking forward to in this homemaking bundle? What do you struggle with most in your home life?
Want More Parenting, Penny Pinching, and Simple Living Tips?
Subscribe and get my best advice delivered right to your inbox. As a thank you, you'll receive these three laundry room printables for FREE.