Speed Clean the Deep Clean:
A Collection of Time-Saving Cleaning Tutorials and Tips for Busy Moms
Want to Stop Ignoring Those Nasty, Dirty Items in Your Home?
If you are like most busy moms, you have a lot of really good intentions of finally tackling the dirt and grime around your home.
But the pile of clothes with stains on them (which you need to figure out how to remove) is piling up in the laundry room; crayon marks are still on the walls; and your son is still sleeping on a mattress with pee stains on it....
Chances are it's not because you don't want, and love, a clean home, but more that you don't want to take the time to figure out how to remove the laundry stains, the crayon marks, or the urine smell.
But, how would you like a handy cleaning book with more than 50 proven cleaning tutorials and tips, with step-by-step instructions, written by a formal cleaning professional, to answer most of your home and kid-related stain and cleaning needs?
Speed Clean the Deep Clean: A Collection of Time-Saving Cleaning Tutorials and Tips for Busy Moms is the perfect solution for you.
“Wow! This ebook was written for me! I never learned to clean and feel like I am not good at it. This book is so well organized. I really, really love it."
It's a comprehensive guide to help you speed clean your deep cleaning issues. It contains:
- Cleaning Tutorials. Step by step instructions to tackle your messiest problems in every room of your home.
- Speed Cleaning Tips. Learn smart techniques and rules to implement in your home that are guaranteed to speed up how long it takes you to clean.
- Checklists. Cross off your spring cleaning to-do's as well as your daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning jobs with bonus checklists!
Now, when your little Junior or Miss decide the wall is his or her canvas five minutes before your in-laws show up for dinner, and you, of course, are fresh out of Magic Erasers, you don't have to waste time searching Google, waiting for websites to load, and figure out which of the various methods suggested are the best and the fastest. After all, you don't have time to experiment!
That's when you're glad you bought Speed Clean the Deep Clean, wisely printed it off right away, put it in a binder, and stored right next to your cleaning supplies for easy access when you need it, which is right now.
Now, cleaning up the mess is a breeze.
You quickly look up the tutorial for crayon removal, grab one of the suggested (and tested) cleaning agents - window cleaner - which was right next to your binder, spray the wall a few times, wipe it down with a soapy wet wash cloth, and BOOM!
Crayon marks removed and wall cleaned seconds before Grandma knocks on the front door, and she is none the wiser.
“This book is truly the Bible of Stains.You never know what you can trust on the internet --but I KNOW Katelyn has used these and that they will work for myself and my family. Believe me, the cost of this book is way less than re-carpeting your house after your child plays with the craft paint in her bedroom... #truestory."
In this Book, You Will Discover:
HOW TO CLEAN EVEN THE DIRTIEST THINGS
This book contains 50 simplified step-by-step cleaning tutorials that actually work so that you'll learn how to clean tough messes with ease.
HOW TO CLEAN WITH EVERY DAY INGREDIENTS
The majority of the tutorials use only everyday household supplies like vinegar, baking soda, ammonia, dish soap, and hydrogen peroxide so that you won't expose your family to more chemicals than necessary.
HOW TO CLEAN FASTER
Learn what questions you need to ask before you buy new things for your home, what house rules to establish for yourself and your children, and more tips that will save you loads of time cleaning.
WHERE TO GO FOR HELP
With this book, you can stop googling the majority of your cleaning needs, especially ones common for parents so you can stop wasting time! Print it out, or pull it up on your phone or tablet, and simply follow the tested instructions. No Google required.
Inside you will find:
Kitchen Cleaning Tutorials
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Oven Racks and Grills
- How to Clean Stove Vent Filters
- How to Deep Clean a Fridge
- How to Remove Scratches from Dishes
- How to Clean Copper Pots
- How to Clean Stove Drip Pans
- How to Clean Glass Stovetops
- How to Clean Burnt Pans
- How to Remove Grime from Stainless Steel Pans
- How to Clean a Cast Iron Skillet
- How to Clean a Microwave
- How to Clean a Dishwasher
- How to Quickly Dust and Clean the Kitchen
- How to Deep Clean Sink Handles
- How to Teach Kids to Load, Run, and Unload the Dishwasher
Bathroom Cleaning Tutorials
- How to Unclog Drains
- How to Shine Faucets
- How to Clean Shower Heads
- How to Remove Mold from Tub Caulking
- How to Clean a Bathtub
- How to Remove Rust from Chrome
- How to Clean Hair Brushes
- How to Clean Contacts and Cases Properly
Beds, Walls, and Floors Cleaning Tutorials
- How to Clean and Care for a Mattress
- How to Remove Pee Stain and Smell from a Mattress
- How to Remove Crayon from Walls
- How to Remove Permanent Marker Marks
- How to Clean Up Vomit on Carpets
- How to Clean Nail Polish Spills on Carpets
- How to Clean Nail Polish Spills on Hard Floors
Laundry Stain Removal Tutorials and Tips
- How to Remove Baby Poop Stains
- How to Remove Mud and Dirt Stains
- How to Remove Grass Stains
- How to Remove Pen Marks from Clothes
- How to Remove Blood Stains
- How to Remove Gum from Clothes
- How to Remove Funky Laundry Odors
- How to Clean Fabric Car Upholstery
Speed Cleaning Tips
- What You Need to Ask Before Buying Almost Anything
- 7 Ways to Speed Up Everday Cleaning
- 7 Things to Do After a Dinner Party
- How to Get a Home Company Ready Fast
- House Rules to Help Keep It Clean
- How to Get Kids to Clean Up After Themselves
- Why You Shouldn't Wait Until Naptime to Clean
- 16 Smart Things to Do Before Vacation
- 15 Legit Reasons to Hire a Maid
More Cleaning Resources
- How to Properly Clean Cleaning Tools
- 25 Genius Ways to Use a Steam Cleaner
- Where to Donate Old Clothes
- Additional Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks from Around the Web
“Do you know how you can find a million different cleaning recipes online but you never know if they're going to work? Katelyn's book solves that problem. It's a quick and easy reference from someone who knows how to really clean things. Just browsing through the book, I got a few ideas about things I had thought were unsalvageable. I highly recommend!”
Speed Clean the Deep Clean
Ready to Tackle the Grime?
Grab a copy for only $4.99!
About the Author: Katelyn Fagan
Before Katelyn became a work-at-home, homeschooling mother of four, she spent a couple years working first as a vacuum saleswoman and then as a custodian for Service Master Clean and the college dorms.
During this time she fine-tuned her love of all things cleaning. She finds great satisfaction in deep cleaning, but hates wasting her time with products or techniques that don't actually work.
She has tried and tested numerous cleaning tutorials over the years, sharing her results with her blog readers. Her cleaning tutorials are consistently her most sought after blog content.