How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples that believes in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, where you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI and What’s up Fagans?.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: how do you handle pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
We had so many great posts this last week! It really makes it hard for me to pick just three! Just an FYI, I try to pick posts that I feel are the most helpful to the largest group of people, which also share a great idea. I also try to spread the love and not feature the same bloggers week after week (although it’s hard not to sometimes as they are featured for a reason!). I love all the posts linked up, and I sincerely try to get to everyone and read them. Thank you for all the great stories of births, pregnancies, mishaps, and other life experiences. Keep them coming!Our most clicked post from last week was from Trish of Help Moms Tone about Surviving a Miscarriage. As one to have suffered a miscarriage myself, I appreciate her very heartfelt and thougtful post. I encourage you to check it out! Christina from My Twin Lady Bugs has several awesome ideas for how to tame (and prevent) those terrible tantrums! As a mother of twins, she knows how important it is to get past those fits as fast as possible. I love her hand stamp idea.New linker Kerry from Parent Link Thailand shares a very great post about fostering independence in our emerging toddlers. She sounds like she’s got a great understanding of how to be a great mom to babies. I especially liked her reminder to not over use phrases like “Be careful!” It’s hard not to freak out sometimes and overprotect. Her tips will help.
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!
Want More Parenting, Penny Pinching, and Simple Living Tips?
Subscribe and get my best advice delivered right to your inbox. As a thank you, you'll receive these three laundry room printables for FREE.