I love reading parenting books. And I love sharing parenting book reviews with my readers. This week over at How do you do it? – Where Mothers of Multiples Tell It Like It Is – we are having a parenting book review theme week! I’m so happy! I’m hoping it will help me find my next great parenting book to read. *My affiliate links are used in this post.*
Yesterday I put together a post highlighting all the parenting book reviews I’ve shared here on What’s up Fagans? over the years. I would definitely check it out!
Other books being reviewed this week (links will be added when published):
- Parenting with Love and Logic
- 1-2-3 Magic
- The Preemie Primer
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
- The Christian Parenting Handbook
- Parenting Inc.: How the Billion-Dollar Baby Business Has Changed the Way We Raise Our Children
- Beyond the Sling
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Wonder Weeks
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Twin Manibreasto: A Story of Milk and Multiples
- Siblings Without Rivalry
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- Cinderella Ate My Daughter
- Redefining Girly
- Buy, Baby Buy
- A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children
- The Foster Parenting Handbook
- Raising Your Spirited Child
- Einstein Never Used Flash Cards
And, we are also doing five different giveaways on How do you do it? this week as well!
- February 10-12 is our parents of multiples books giveaway. We’re giving away: Double Duty and The Art of Parenting Twins.
- February 11-13 is our nutrition and fitness books giveaway. We’re giving away copies of One Bite at a Time (ebook), 42 Days to Fit (ebook) and Wholesome Baby Food Guide.
- February 12-14 is our expectant or new mother of multiples books giveaway. We’re giving away copies of Beating Bed Rest (ebook), Twin Manibreasto (ebook), Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert (ebook), and Twins! Pregnancy, Birth, and the First Year of Life.
- February 13-15 are must-have parenting books for every family: The UnWired Mom: Choosing to Live Free in an Internet Addicted World (ebook), NurtureShock (ebook), The 7 Worst Things Good Parents Do, and The Christian Parenting Handbook.
- February 14-16 is our Valentine’s Day Package! We’re giving away 31 Days to Great Sex (ebook), No Laughing Allowed, and Holly Daze: Underachiever Extraordinaire.
These are short, flash giveaways! Make sure to check back with HDYDI this week and enter each day (and leave comments, and find a new parenting book to pick up!).
Now tell me, what parenting books have you read? Which ones are you favorite and least favorite?
Want More Parenting, Penny Pinching, and Simple Living Tips?
Subscribe and get my best advice delivered right to your inbox. As a thank you, you'll receive these three laundry room printables for FREE.