Want to know how to clean stainless steel pizza pans? I’ve found a great cleaning product for the job!
My friend just told me about a great product called Bar Keepers Friend. She said used it to get her stainless steel pots and pans shining like new and that it was super simple and easy to use.
I’m all for that so, I picked up a can of powdered Bar Keepers Friend from Target (and Wal-mart apparently has a spray version as well, just in case you want to know where to buy Bar Keepers Friend). I wanted to use Bar Keepers Friend on stainless steel pizza pans we have.
I pulled out an old pizza pan my husband brought into our marriage over five years ago, that I have never seen shiny or silver. It has always bugged me how nasty and dirty it is. We almost always cover it with aluminum foil or parchment paper when we cook on it because it’s so gross.
Check out my tutorial to see how I use Bar Keepers Friend on it and saw it silver for the first time ever!
How to Clean Stainless Steel Pizza Pans with Bar Keepers Friend
1. Grab a dirty/grimy stainless steel pan.
2. Spray water onto the pot or pan.
3. Sprinkle (or spray) Bar Keepers Friend onto the wet pan.
4. Let it sit for a couple minutes.
5. Scrub with a scour pad.
7. It’s clean!
How do you use Bar Keepers Friend? Have you ever heard of it before?
For more great cleaning tips, follow my Cleaning board on Pinterest!
For more tips on how to clean just about everything, check out these other popular kitchen cleaning tutorials!
- How to clean dishwasher with a steam cleaner
- How to clean oven with baking soda
- How to clean microwave
- How to clean and deodorize garbage disposal
- How to remove fridge odor and smells
- How to clean stove drip pans
- How to clean globe faucet handles
- How to clean copper bottom pot with vinegar and salt
- How to clean copper pot with ketchup
- How to remove scratches from dinnerware
- How to clean a Le Creuset dutch oven