How do you do it? is a community of mothers of multiples that believes in supporting each other, in sharing our experiences and questions, in friendship, and in encouragement. The link up is open to all of our readers, whether you have multiples or not, where you can share your wisdom, your favorite posts, your insights, with our online community here at HDYDI and What’s up Fagans?.
Each week, we pick some of our favorite posts and feature them the following week on our site! Plus, we pin them on Pinterest, tweet them on Twitter, and share them on Google+ and Facebook! Get some more exposure for your great content, and don’t forget to check out the featured posts from last week’s link up!
Each HDYDI parenting link up party accepts new links from Monday morning through Friday at noon.
So tell us: how do you handle pregnancy, prematurity, birth, and postpartum recovery? How do you handle tantrums, diapering bills, stress, and potty training? How do you handle education and special needs? How do you balance the needs of several children with a marriage? How do you manage being a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a single parent? And how do you find time for yourself?
How do you do it?!
Thanks to everyone who is linking up each week! This week’s most clicked post was from Sharla of The Chaos and the Clutter. And rightfully so! Sharla gives some helpful tips for overcoming Triggers for Mommy Anger. If you don’t know what that is, you are lucky, and probably only have one child, and likely a newborn one. So, if you are like many moms who do struggle with anger/rage/yelling then I strongly suggest giving it a read! It’s solid advice.
And another fun thing about being a mom is the things you never thought you’d do. Liz of Love and Marriage blog shares 10 Disgusting Things Only a Mom Would Do. What disgusting things have you found yourself doing as a parent?
And as it is summertime I had to share Katy of Choas and Kiddos’ awesome Kiddy Noodle Carnival! It’s part of her (and other blogger’s) “Think Outside the Toybox: Summer series.” I just think these pool noodle games would make for an awesome summer kids party!
And I wanted to mention that Kimber of Kimber’s Navy Family had her fourth boy! Congratulations to her and her family!
If you were featured above make sure to grab our featured button and display it proudly on your blog!
<img alt="How Do You Do It? Featured Post" src="https://hdydi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hdydi-link-up-featured-badge.jpg" height="125" width="125">
- Follow and connect with HDYDI on the social media platforms that you use. Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin‘
- Follow and connect with What’s up Fagans? on the social media platforms you use: Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | Blog Lovin’
- Follow the How do you do it? Parenting Link Up Board on Pinterest where we pin every link shared!
- Link up to 3 great parenting posts below! Please, no recipes posts! Of course, link directly to a post, not your main page. Also, under “name” put the title of your post.
- Check out at least 3 other links! This is a party, so mingle!
- Leave an awesome comment for those you visit and tell them you found them at the HDYDI link party! And pin them/share the posts that you really like.
- Tweet about the link party, pin our link party badge, share it on Facebook, or otherwise promote this party! The more the party grows, the more exposure your posts will receive, the more fun you’ll have, and the more encouragement and ideas we’ll all receive!
- Put How Do You Do It?‘s Parenting Link Up badge on your site! Put it in your side bar, at the bottom of the post you shared, or on a party page!
Want More Parenting, Penny Pinching, and Simple Living Tips?
Subscribe and get my best advice delivered right to your inbox. As a thank you, you'll receive these three laundry room printables for FREE.