Today is Lisa and Alison’s Half Birthday! They are now 6 months old–that’s half a year! Crazy how time flies. They are doing well as always, exploring their little worlds like crazy. They are getting around, and now sitting up by themselves, though not for very long periods of time.
I’ve been trying to feed them rice cereal everyday, and more milk throughout the day, in hopes that it will help them sleep longer at night. Sometimes they sleep through the night, well at least one of them will. They are a delight to have as my daughters and I love them so much. They are super cute and snuggly and beautiful and wonderful and fun!
Some of their favorite things to do are:
1.Crawl over to the DVDs.
2. Crawl over to the computer and gnaw on the ethernet cord (we still need help setting up our wireless router).
3. Chew on papers and books.
4. Laugh and be tickled.
5. Turn the music on the playmat on (Lisa)
6. Be fed!
7. Flail arms and legs all the time (Lisa)
8. Make screechy noises and dragon roars all day long (Alison) (which annoy Mom and Dad).
9. Play with Mom and Dad.
10. Bath time.
11. Put everything in our mouths.
12. Sitting on someone’s lap.
13. Drool and spit-up.
14. Explore everything.
15. Sticking out our tongues.
And this week they finally went into their stroller without their carseats (and the shoulder straps are too big) but Alison was VERY excited.
Want More Parenting, Penny Pinching, and Simple Living Tips?
Subscribe and get my best advice delivered right to your inbox. As a thank you, you'll receive these three laundry room printables for FREE.