1. Josh has already turned in one final and gave the finals for the classes he teaches and only has one final left (on Monday). It’s been so wonderful having him around more! He’s let me sleep in several days.
2. We sold one of our two infant swings this week via craigslist. While the little extra money is great, it’s also great to be clearing out our closet. Baby gear takes up a ton of space. We sold one of our infant car seats a week or two ago too. Now I just need to reorganize our third bedroom/storage room.
3. I used my sewing machine for like the first time ever in our marriage. My mother-in-law gave it to me and I finally used it for something. I’ll write up a post all about it soon, but it’s a pinterest find. I made Christmas stockings for the girls.
4. I went to a Favorite Things Party this Tuesday, my first time going to such a party. It was part of our book club. It was a lot of fun! I brought three copies of “These is my Words” as my favorite thing. It’s interesting what you can learn about someone by their favorite thing.
5. For Activity Days this week, we went to one of the Primary Presidency members’ houses and made sugar cookies. It was chaotic with eleven 8-11 year old girls running around her house. Making the cookies was messy and definitely a learning experience. But, the girls had a great time like always and we did at least have a great little spiritual message at the beginning after watching this video:
Want More Parenting, Penny Pinching, and Simple Living Tips?
Subscribe and get my best advice delivered right to your inbox. As a thank you, you'll receive these three laundry room printables for FREE.