Looking for some Christmas inspiration? Christmas saving tips? What about Christmas craft ideas or Christmas gift guides? The good news you are in the right place to get all of What’s up Fagans? best Christmas-related tips and advice! Scroll through to find something that interests you!
But first, I have some amazing giveaways going on right now, perfect for Christmastime!
You can enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift card from Ebates! Just enter HERE or in the box below:
You can also enter for a chance to win a Loog Guitar, a ThinkFun board game, and a copy of The Slime Book! They make excellent gifts for 8-year-old girls! Enter HERE or in the rafflecopter box below:
Christmas Countdown Traditions
Christmas comes but once a year and is a magical day! It can be SUPER fun to countdown to the big day with your family or friends. Here are some fun and unique ways to countdown to Christmas:
- 9 Fun Family Countdown to Christmas Ideas
- 5 Elf on the Shelf Alternatives
- 25 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar
- 25 Days of Children's Christmas Books Advent
- Unique Advent Calendars for Kids and Adults
- 40+ Nativity Advent Calendars
- 50+ Toy Advent Calendars
- Creative Advent Ornaments for an Advent Calendar
- 12 Days of Christmas Secret Santa Gift Ideas
Christmas Craft Ideas
One of the best parts of the holiday season is all the holiday crafting that goes on!! If you are looking for some Christmas decoration ideas or Christmas craft ideas, check these ideas out:
- Nativity Ornaments You Can Make
- Advent Ornaments You Can Make
- How to Make Photo Christmas Card Ornament
- How to Make Miniature Christmas Village with Christmas Cards
- How to Make Small Gift Boxes from Christmas Cards
- How to Make a Geometric Ornament
- How to Make Gift Tags from Old Christmas Cards
- How to Make a Christmas Stocking from a Sweater
- 27 FREE Homemade Christmas Stocking Patterns
- How to Reuse Old Christmas Cards
Christmas Saving Ideas
Christmas can get SUPER expensive. Fast. There are so many people we love and want to give gifts too! Plus, add in the holiday activities and events, the baking, the decorating, and so on, and it can add up! Here are some ideas for:
- How to Maximize Savings During Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- The Spender Vs. The Saver: How to Keep the Peace During the Holidays
- The Easiest Way to Save for Christmas All Year Long
- How to Combat Christmas Greed
- 3 Best Online Clothing Consignment Shops
- ShopKick App
- 6 Quick and Easy Ways to Save $5 or More Every Week
If you are looking to make a Christmas stocking or stuff one with goodies, these posts will help!
Keeping Christ in Christmas
If you want to help your child focus on the true meaning of Christmas, on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's birth in a stable over 2000 years ago, then you'll love these nativity-focused ideas:
Christmas Cards and Family Pictures
One of our yearly Christmas traditions is taking new family pictures and sending out Christmas cards! If this is something you do, or want to do, check out these posts:
First, if you want tips on how to LIMIT gift giving or add more purpose behind the gifts you give, check out the following posts:
- How to Limit Christmas Gifts to Only 3 or 4 (Without Being a Scrooge)
- How to Do 3 Gift Christmas of Gold Frankincense & Myrrh
- Want Need Wear Read Gift Ideas for a 4 Gifts for Christmas Tradition
Next, if you want a great list of gift guides and gift ideas, head to my Gift Guides page (or scroll through the posts listed at the bottom of this page).
Want More Parenting, Penny Pinching, and Simple Living Tips?
Subscribe and get my best advice delivered right to your inbox. As a thank you, you'll receive these three laundry room printables for FREE.