How do you do it?’s money-saving theme week “How to Afford Twins” is over! And it was crazy awesome week and super busy for me, as I was the who organized it. I ended up writing or co-writing eight posts (if you could the intro post), some of which I rushed to write this past week. In order to celebrate our awesome theme week and end with a bang, I and two other writers for How do you do it? decided to put up some gift cards! And since we all write over there for free (there is no advertising on hdydi.com), we are cross promoting each others’ blogs, Facebook pages, and twitter accounts. This means that my readers of What’s up Fagans? can enter the giveaway too!
But, to enter, you do need to check out my “How to Afford Twins” series. (You can also check out How Do You Do It?’s Pinterest Board “How to Afford Twins.”)
Here are the topics that we covered this week:
- Archived Knowledge on Affording Multiples (from hdydi)
- What do I really need for twins? (written by ME!)
- Free Activities
- Cloth Diapering and Disposable Diapering
- Cloth Diapering isn’t crazy
- Cutting Costs on Disposable Diapers (written by ME!)
- Multiples Consignment Sales
- Second Hand Shopping
- Second Hand Shopping and Savings (from the archives)
- Free Used Stuff
- Buying New for Less (written by ME!)
- Making the Most of Memberships
- Bringing in Extra Income (written by ME!)
- Saving Money at the Grocery Store (written by ME!)
- Saving on Food for Multiples (from the archives)
- Cutting Back Expenses
- Make it or Do It Yourself
- Get Your Finances in Order (written by ME!)
- US Government Assistance and Other Resources (written by ME!)
- Childcare Expenses (from the archives)
- Reviewing My Finances after divorce
Enter the Giveaway for a chance to win one of three gift cards!
After you check out a few posts, leave a comment below, telling me which one you enjoyed (or checked out!) and then enter my giveaway in the rafflecopter box! Score some extra entries for following my Facebook page and following me on twitter! There will be THREE WINNERS! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The drawing goes from Sunday, September 29, 2013 to Saturday, October 5 at midnight. Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond.
Need date night inspiration?
Subscribe below and you will receive 150+ date night ideas! Plus, you'll receive a "Year of Dates" planning guide to help you create the ultimate relationship gift for your loved one!