I love reading parenting books. And I love sharing parenting book reviews with my readers. This week over at How do you do it? – Where Mothers of Multiples Tell It Like It Is – we are having a parenting book review theme week! I’m so happy! I’m hoping it will help me find my next great parenting book to read. *My affiliate links are used in this post.*
Yesterday I put together a post highlighting all the parenting book reviews I’ve shared here on What’s up Fagans? over the years. I would definitely check it out!
Other books being reviewed this week (links will be added when published):
- Parenting with Love and Logic
- 1-2-3 Magic
- The Preemie Primer
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
- The Christian Parenting Handbook
- Parenting Inc.: How the Billion-Dollar Baby Business Has Changed the Way We Raise Our Children
- Beyond the Sling
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Wonder Weeks
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Twin Manibreasto: A Story of Milk and Multiples
- Siblings Without Rivalry
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- Cinderella Ate My Daughter
- Redefining Girly
- Buy, Baby Buy
- A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children
- The Foster Parenting Handbook
- Raising Your Spirited Child
- Einstein Never Used Flash Cards
And, we are also doing five different giveaways on How do you do it? this week as well!
- February 10-12 is our parents of multiples books giveaway. We’re giving away: Double Duty and The Art of Parenting Twins.
- February 11-13 is our nutrition and fitness books giveaway. We’re giving away copies of One Bite at a Time (ebook), 42 Days to Fit (ebook) and Wholesome Baby Food Guide.
- February 12-14 is our expectant or new mother of multiples books giveaway. We’re giving away copies of Beating Bed Rest (ebook), Twin Manibreasto (ebook), Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert (ebook), and Twins! Pregnancy, Birth, and the First Year of Life.
- February 13-15 are must-have parenting books for every family: The UnWired Mom: Choosing to Live Free in an Internet Addicted World (ebook), NurtureShock (ebook), The 7 Worst Things Good Parents Do, and The Christian Parenting Handbook.
- February 14-16 is our Valentine’s Day Package! We’re giving away 31 Days to Great Sex (ebook), No Laughing Allowed, and Holly Daze: Underachiever Extraordinaire.
These are short, flash giveaways! Make sure to check back with HDYDI this week and enter each day (and leave comments, and find a new parenting book to pick up!).
Now tell me, what parenting books have you read? Which ones are you favorite and least favorite?